Saturday 6 May 2017

June 2017 Book Choice 

Hello everyone,
                         
Trying to stay ahead of the game here is my book selection for June. Thought I try something different so I have opted for another book I have wanted to read for some time.


Self-Reference ENGINE

by Toh EnJoe (Author), Terry Gallagher  (Translator)
Self-Reference ENGINE by [EnJoe, Toh]

This is not a novel.
This is not a short story collection.
This is Self-Reference ENGINE..?



AbeBooks (from £7.65)

Hive (£7.85)

Waterstones (£9.99)

or even here!

Amazon (£9.99)


Why not get yourself a signed copy from Ebay for just £30 (also for sale from £7.38).

VENUE - The Yacht, Greenwich

DATE - Thursday June 8th 2017

TIME - 7:30pm


Jace

1 comment:

  1. No-one replied to my email so I couldn't read this!

    ReplyDelete